Online Certificate in
Personal Fitness Training
Advanced Personal Fitness Training
Please select the course(s) you want to register for and then proceed to check out. Once you register, you will be sent the course access and book order information via email within 48 hours from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration
for out-of-state/international students is available at no additional
cost. Since the courses our online, you never have to go to the school
for registration/class time. Simply select the course(s) you want to
register for and then proceed to check out.
● This program is OPEN ENROLLMENT. You can register at any time.
● Once enrolled, students have 8 weeks of unlimited access to complete the course
● Each course cost is: $249
*Students may elect to take two courses at a time as the program has been designed or
one course at a time
● The Optional Field Internship Course cost is: $299
● Certificate program (all 5 required courses), not including the internship course (Receive a 10% Discount)- cost is: $1120.50
● Advanced Certificate Program (all 8 required courses), not including the internship course (Receive a 10% discount)-cost is: $1792.80
● Estimated cost of required course materials: $265
● Estimated cost of required course materials - Advanced Program: $195
To register, click on the links below of the course/program option you are interested in and you will be taken to a separate page to complete the order.
10% Discount Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate Program Registration
10% Discount Advanced Fitness Trainer Certificate Program Registration
Individual Course Registration
PLEASE NOTE: If you elect to register for each course individually and you register/pay for 2 courses at once, you will need to fill out a separate order form for each.
Course: Introduction to Exercise Science-Level 1 (Anatomy and Kinesiology)
Course: Introduction to Exercise Science-Level 2 (Exercise Physiology)
Course: Health Risk Profiles and Fitness Assessment Techniques
Course:Business Administration and Management Aspects for Personal Trainers
Course: Designing Exercise Prescriptions for Normal/Special Populations
Course:Optional-Field Internship in Personal Fitness Training
Course: The Science and Biomechanics of Resistance/Weight Training Techniques
Course: Functional Flexibility, Core, and Balance Training
Course: Nutritional Analysis and Management